Tuesday 16 October 2012

Pre-season friendlies...

To help me get my eye in before 1st November – and to keep the blog ticking over, I’ll be posting the odd race preview on here over the next couple of weeks (I’m away for most of next week, so it won’t be happening every day)…

I won’t be issuing tips – but if I strongly fancy something in a particular race, I’ll say so !

I’ll look to publish the previews early evening – regardless of whether the race has been priced up (I’ll produce my own tissue if it hasn’t).
I won’t be emailing the write-ups to anyone – they will only appear on the blog.

Hopefully you will find this of interest –and it will act to whet the appetite for the months ahead…

The first preview(s) will appear this evening, for tomorrow’s card at Wetherby…

TVB.

No comments:

Post a Comment