Wednesday 13 February 2013

Race review

No joy with The Hollinwell this afternoon – and not a lot to say either !
The race was decimated by withdrawals (presumably because of the relatively quick ground) – but unfortunately, he wasn’t one of them !
In the race itself, he travelled well enough (if a little wide) on the first circuit – but came under pressure early on the second circuit and found very little…
Whether it was the trip, the ground, the track or the lack of accessories that found him out, I don’t know.
The other possibility is that he has deteriorated so much, he just wasn’t good enough (though, in truth, I doubt that !).
Whatever, he finished well beaten  - and so we just have to move on…

TVB.

1 comment:

  1. I've got to be honest, I'd not thought about advice on cricket trading...
    Maybe I'll wait and see how Cheltenham goes before I consider diversification ;)
    TVB.

    ReplyDelete