Wednesday 12 December 2012

Minimising the impact of luck (point of clarification)

Just a final point that I wanted to make on the articles concerning ‘minimising the impact of luck’.

So that there is absolutely no confusion, the TVB service will continue to be judged purely on the P&L for the main-line tips, without any form of adjustment (and without the inclusion of the early bird tips).
This is the only thing that can realistically be proofed  - and the money back guarantee will be invoked if this doesn’t show a profit at the end of the TVB season.

The ‘adjusted for luck’ number is being produced simply to help me stay focused, as it will provide me with a ‘purer’ measure of the quality of my tips.

I apologise if my earlier articles caused any confusion in this area.

TVB.

No comments:

Post a Comment